For Faster, Easier IMC & GRC Installations…
Make It KWIK-COUPLE® Elbows
Allied Tube & Conduit’s Kwik-CoupleÂ® Elbows are manufactured with the patented U.L. listed Allied Tube & Conduit Kwik-Couple coupling factory installed onto one threaded end of a standard U.L. listed steel elbow.
The radius of Kwik-Couple Elbows are the same as standard 90Ëš elbows for IMC or Rigid.
Use of Kwik-Couple Elbows eliminates the need to purchase, store, and install separate, expensive couplings. On the job site, installation is much faster with Kwik-Couple conduit elbows and both material and labor costs are reduced.
- Elbows available for Allied Tube & Conduit IMC or GRC conduit
- No separate couplings to purchase, store, carry or install
- High grade durable and ductile steel for long life
- Elbows have corrosion resistant exterior and interior finishes
- Available in trade sizes 2-1/2 – 4
Significant savings with KWIK-COUPLE® Elbows versus a 3-piece coupling
Elbows are listed to U.L. 6 ( Rigid steel), or U.L. 1242 (IMC steel). Coupling is listed to U.L. 514-B (fittings standard).